We are focused on caring for the most vulnerable patients – physically frail, elderly people with complex, chronic health issues. Our comprehensive care model is designed for their convenience and comfort.
Our vertically integrated care model provides the full continuum of care for our patients. We stay involved in our patients’ care wherever they are – home, hospital, skilled nursing facility, to end-of-life care.
- We provide primary and urgent care at the patient’s location – whether it’s in a home, assisting living center, skilled nursing facility, nursing home or other long term care facilities.
- Our experienced team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and other clinical experts collaborate to meet the patient’s needs.
- We support the patient’s family and caregivers in maintaining continuity of care and reduce their stress.
- We coordinate with emergency care physicians and hospitalists if hospital admission is required.
- We lead the patient’s hospital discharge plan that meets their needs and goals.
- Our team works to reduce hospital admissions and emergency department visits.
Because IMC builds a strong relationship with our patients and their families, we know both patient history and wishes, we quickly assess needs and determine appropriate care plans.
← Back to Home